Here are some links for educators and other leaders for today:
- 100+ Tools for Differentiating Instruction Through Social Media — lots of great ideas and resources here.
- Innovating Forward — a post by George Couros highlighting the importance of both disruptive and iterative innovation in schools. A good read!
- Faith and Personalized Learning — a piece I created for Concordia Publishing House on how personalized learning fits with Lutheran theology.
- 10 Search Engines to Explore the Invisible Web — there are so many more search tools to use than Google.
- Curiosity IS the Cat — a stimulating piece on the essential nature of creativity in schools.
It is my hope that you will find something form this list that adds to your service in education and/or ministry.