Here is a Tweet of the Day for today:
This tweet really caught my attention. This is a truth for me and I am sure most educators. Why is that?
- Is it fear? Are many fearful that this process will hurt them in some way? Has one been burned by this before?
- Is it a lack of technology available? One would not think that is the case today, but I certainly don’t know every school situation?
- Is it time — time to set up, to evaluate, etc.?
- Is it that educators simply don’t see the value in this process?
- Is it a combination of these things? Something else?
Should reviewing ourselves in this way become more of a priority? What do you think?