I have not shared a list of links for a while, but here is a list of recent links, articles, tools, and services I have found for educators. I hope you find something useful for you through this list.
- Seven Ways to Create Screencasts on a Chromebook — Great for a formative assessment, or students to teach something new to others, or for teachers to do the same.
- 6 Awesome AR (augmented reality) Apps for the Classroom — Build engagement and learning with your students with these technology-infused tools.
- Tools for Creating Mindmaps and Flow Charts — Lots of choices here for student and teacher work as ideas are organized.
- Starting With the Questions to Develop Curiosity and Create Solutions — Great reminder from George Couros about the importance of providing practice for our students in asking questions so that they can find solutions to problems. Love that he references A More Beautiful Question, which is one of my favorite books, even though it is not specifically an education book.
- What’s up With All the Design-Focused Schools? — Interesting post about a trend in education.